8C: R&D Contracts: Who, What, Where, When, Why, & How?
Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- describe the scope and types of contracts at the NIH;
- explain the fundamental differences between contracts and grants;
- present information on how to look for contract opportunities;
- show how the NIH makes award decisions; and
- provide insight into considerations in deciding to pursue a contract.
Want to know more about NIH Research Contracts? Here’s your chance! This session covers all of the basic questions regarding research contracts: What are they? How are they awarded? Should you try and get one? (This session covers the Pre-Award process only).