Welcome to the Agenda Main Page – Here, you’ll find 2 separate agendas:
Optional Pre-Seminar Workshops and for the 2-Day Seminar
This year, we are excited to offer several optional pre-seminar workshops on Wednesday, May 3:
- Full-Day Human Research Protections Workshop
- Half-Day Administrator’s Boot Camp
- Half-Day eRA Workshops (Pre and Post)
- Intellectual Property: Understanding Requirements and Recipient Rights & Responsibilities – Beginner (half day)
- Intellectual Property: An In-Depth Look at iEdison – Intermediate to Advanced (half day)
Note: All of the optional, pre-seminar workshops require an additional registration fee.
Optional Pre-Seminar Workshops Agenda
The 2017 NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration is a 2-day event on Thursday & Friday, May 4-5. Multiple sessions are offered across 3 tracks for administrators, new investigators, and all interests. When registering, you will not be signing up for specific sessions. Instead, you are free to move between the tracks and choose on-site.
2-Day Seminar Agenda
- The New Orleans agenda is now available, though it is subject to slight modifications until event time. Check out one of our new sessions for 2017…the Live Mock Study Section Meeting in Breakout 5 on Thursday afternoon!
- Agenda for the 2-Day Seminar below – New Orleans (PDF Download) – Revised 4-6-2017