Welcome to the Agenda Main Page – Here, you’ll find 2 separate agendas:
Optional Pre-Seminar Workshops and 2-Day Seminar
Pre-Seminar Workshops (Wednesday, November 6, 2019)
Registration for the following workshops DOES NOT require registering for the 2-day seminar:
- Human Research Protections Workshop (full-day)
- Intellectual Property: Understanding Requirements and Recipient Rights & Responsibilities -Beginner (half-day)
- Intellectual Property: An In-Depth Look at Bayh Dole and Reporting Requirements(Intermediate to Advanced) (half-day)
Registration for the following workshops DOES require registering for the 2-day seminar:
- Administrator’s Boot Camp: Getting Started with NIH (half-day)
- eRA Workshop: Grant Application Preparation & Submission (half-day)
- eRA Workshop: eRA Commons Account Administration & Post-Submission Processing (half-day)
All of the optional pre-seminar workshops require an additional registration fee.
Optional Pre-Seminar Workshops Agenda (Below)
- This is a sample of our Workshop Agenda from the Spring 2019 seminar, but will give you an idea of what to expect during the Fall 2019 seminar – PDF Download.
2-Day Seminar (Thursday-Friday, November 7-8, 2019)
The Fall 2019 NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration is a 2-day event on Thursday & Friday, November 7-8. Multiple sessions are offered across 3 tracks for administrators, investigators, and all interests. When registering, you will not be signing up for specific sessions. Instead, you are free to move between the tracks and choose on-site.
Below, you’ll find the agenda. It is subject to change slightly prior to the event.